Chris Laundrie, father of Brian Laundrie, joined search teams in Florida's Carlton Reserve to look for his son, Laundrie family attorney Steven Bertolini confirmed Thursday. He pointed out potential trails his son may have used as law enforcement continues the statewide manhunt for Brian, whose fiancée, Gabby Petitio, was found dead last month. "Chris was asked to point out any favorite trails or spots that Brian may have used in the preserve," Laundrie family attorney Steven Bertolini told CBS News Thursday. "Although Chris and Roberta Laundrie provided this information verbally 3 weeks ago it is now thought that on-site assistance may be better. The preserve has been closed to the public and the Laundries as well but the parents have been cooperating since the search began." Brian, 23, has been missing for several weeks. On September 18, Laundrie's parents told authorities they had last seen their son several days prior and had no idea of his whereabouts. He had previously refused to speak with police after returning home from a cross country trip on September 1 without Petito, his 22-year-old fiancée. Petito last video chatted with her mother on August 23 or 24 and was last seen on August 27. On September 11, Petito's parents reported her missing, and Laundrie, who had been named a person of interest in the case, refused to speak to police. Petito's body was discovered in Grand Te . . . read the full article here.